Sunday, August 9, 2009

The birth of Evy and this blog

On June eleventh two thousand and nine at 6:38p.m. Evy Danielle Robles entered the world. Weighing in at 7.1 pounds and was 19.5 inches long.
Along with Evy came all the love from friends and family. Its become very hard to constantly keep everyone updated so mommy decided to make a blog dedicated to Evy, that way if you want to know whats going on with her see pictures or anything you can simply access her life through the web!

So just to go back in time a little, before Evy was born it was just her daddy Bryan and her mommy Tiffany!





Bryan is an aspiring chef and constantly makes sure I eat healthy, especially when I was preggers! We called him the food nazi cuz their was no way he was letting me feed his daughter dougnuts or mcdonalds. In the end he did something right because Evy came out a clean bill of health. I am in school finishing up my credits to become a pre school teacher! I know i just had a kid why do I want twenty more? I guess I was just made to be a person who loves kids and teaching them. Well enough about the parents, I know all you are intersested in is baby Evy.


Before Evy was born we did our best to prepare for her arrival, but that is a mission within itself! Bryan and I are so thankfull for all the friends and family that have supported us and helped us prepare for Evy! I think we got to much help ha ha because this little girl has way to much stuff and clothes but all the generosity totally helped us a lot.


So the number one question I always get is where did I find Evys name and why did I pick it. Well Evy in the hebrew dictionary means life and than the derrivative of Evy is Eve so life and the first woman. I think it fit perfectly. Her middle name is Danielle after her mommys sister Megan, for Evys auntie Megans middle name is Danielle. Lastly her last name became Robles for I belive every father should have their child carry on their name it was very important to Bryan and I was estatic for her to be a Robles thus the name Evy Danielle Robles.

So in the early evening when evy was born it was a foggy chilly day. And the lakers were playing trying to get into the finals, if im correct they won I was a little occupied having a baby ha ha.


She came out screaming, but it was love at first sight



Mommy and Daddy were exhusted but were so excited and happy that their little girl was finally here!

No comments:

Post a Comment